Skip to main content

Short Drama "The Firefighters"

Heyyaaaa fellas!
lol, this's actually not my style to greeting peeps ya, but since I read some bloggers did it, I try it too *shyshy*
Okay, today I wanna post one of my old-school-tasks that I got and wrote when I was in Junior High School. This was a very short drama from English Language class. I didn't check and change it yet, so pardon my bad grammar. Enjoy reading and imagining!

Photo by Google
The Firefighters
(Kania is sitting on the corner chair. Read a newspaper seriously. And then, Zikra and Dyla come to Kania’s bedroom.)
Dyla    : “Excuse me!”  ~showing attentition~
Zikra    : “Assalamu’alaikum”
Kania   : “Wa’alaikumsalam” (Kania still read the newspaper seriously)
Zikra    : “Hi! What are you doing? You look so serious”
Kania   : “Hmm..”
Dyla    : “Don’t you see? She is reading magazine”
Zikra    : “I know. But, it’s a newspaper Dyla”
Dyla    : “Magazine!”
Zikra    : “Newspaper”
Kania   : “Ssssttt!” (put her index finger at her mouth and then read the newspaper again)
Zikra    : “Uups! Sorry”
Dyla    : “It’s a magazine, Zikra” (wishpered)
Zikra    : “Sssttt!”
Dyla    : “Ok, I know.”
Zikra and Dyla follow Kania, they read the newspaper seriously. When they are reading, Dhea comes and cries.
Dhea    : “Huhuhuhuhu” (cry)
Kania, Zikra and Dyla: “What happen Dhea?”
Dhea    : “My house.. huuhuhuh
Kania   : “Your house? What happen?”
Dhea    : “huhuL.. my house is . . .”
Zikra    : “Stop! Please sit down here”
(Dhea sit down on a chair, side of Kania.)
 Zikra   : “Dyla, can you give Dhea a glass of water?”
Dyla    : “Why not?!, ok.”
Kania   : “Wait! Let me take it!” ~showing attention~
(Kania exit from the room. And then, come with a glass of water.)
Kania   : “Let’s drink it, Dhea!”
Dhea    : “Thank you Kania.”
Kania   : “You’re welcome.”
(Dhea drink it)
Dyla    : “Okay. Now, tell us what was happening?”
Dhea    : “My house was fire five minutes ago”
Zikra    : “Sorry, what did you say?” ~asking repetition~
Dhea    : “My house was fire L
Dyla    : “Are you sure, Dhea?” ~question for certaint or uncertaint~
Dhea    : “I don’t know. But, when I went to house, I saw my house had been fire and many people ware there.” ~giving uncertainty~
Kania   : “Please make a sure, Dhea”
Dhea    : “I don’t know” ~uncertainty~
Zikra    : “But, I’m not sure it, friends!” ~uncertainty~
Dhea, Kania, Dyla: “Why?”
Zikra    : “Come here and let’s see it! It’s Dhea’s house, and there’s not something wrong” ~showing attention~
Dhea    : “But, I saw it…”
Dyla    : “Stop Dhea! I think that you make a mistake. Don’t worry!”
Kania   : “Are you sure Zikra, Dyla?”
Dyla and Zikra: “We are really really sure!” ~giving certainty~
Dhea    : “Oh my god! Thank you so much Zikra!”
Zikra    : “Don’t say thanks to me, but say thanks to Allah J
Dhea    : “Alhamdulillah, thanks God! J
Zikra    : “I think that you saw security post side of yours”
Kania   : “Hi! Look at that! The firefighters come” ~attention~
Dyla    : “Waw! They are very impressivce for me!” ~showing admiration~
Kania   : “Huhft!. Let’s sit again! I wanna continue to read my newspaper”
Zikra    : “Ok. Come on!”
            (Dyla, Zikra, Dhea and Kania read the newspaper again)
Kania   : “Oh! Let’s see it!” ~showing attention~
Dhea    : “Why?”
Kania   : “In this article is written that three of fire fighters were dead because of firing”
Zikra    : “And also more than fifthteen firefighters had bad injured. Astagfirullah!”
Dyla    : “The incident was on two weeks ago, on August 25th
Dhea    : “Where was it?”
Kania   : “It was at Bandung, West Java”
Zikra    : “No Kania, it was at Bekasi, West Java”
Kania   : “I’m sorry”
Zikra    : “No problem”
Dhea    : “What unlucky men they are!” ~admiration~
Dyla    : “Sometimes, I feel bad for their destiny”
Kania   : “Why do you say like that?”
Dyla    : “Cause most of people don’t appreciate what they have done”
Zikra    : “I think so” ~certaint~
Dhea    : “People just can say that they are slower, bad man, and always come late. Actually in our life, it is wrong!. The fire fighter always try to come on time. They are willing to lose their life for their job.”
Kania   : “But, as we know, sometimes they come late, and sometime too late”
Zikra    : “Their job is full of danger. May Allah bless them, Insya Allah J
Kania   : “Yes, all right. Amiin.”
Dhea and Dyla: “AmiinJJ
Dhea    : “By the way, I wanna go home friends. Bye, See you tomorrow.”
Zikra, Kania and Dyla: “See you too JJJ

(Dhea exit from the room. Kania, Dyla and Zikra continue read the newspaper)

Comments

  1. I love you story zikra... it is very nice👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I really thank you for visiting my blog, Zahra! It's nice to know you love the story. I would be more glad if you find any mistake and give me suggestions for me, I know there are so many things that have to get its fixing. once again, thank you^^

      Delete
  2. wohooo that *shyshy* at the beginning tho..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I didn't notice your visiting before, thanks anw whehehe that isn't "twice" influence tho, just wanna inform u sih😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Naskah Drama "Konglomerat"

.   Assalamualaikum wr. wb, yeorobun-deul ihihi sekarang ala-ala muslim korea ya *emang dasar anaknya random, maafkeun:(* gimana kabarnya? masih ada yang baca postinganku tidak? ehehe... that's just a question tho, doesn't mean I'm pesimistic at all yah. Well langsung saja, I would like to tell you that another drama has arrived here, howre!! ini sebenarnya produksi-ku jaman kelas 9 untuk keperluan kelas Bahasa Indonesia dan aku summit ulang untuk keperluan tugas Apresiasi Seni Teater di kelas 10. And sadly.. meski sudah disummit dua kali, naskah ini selalu tidak jadi ditampilkan. Jadi dari pada tidak kemana-mana, lebih baik diposting di sini saja ya. Siapa tahu bisa menghibur atau menjadi naskah alternatif bagi yang sedang membutuhkan naskah drama genre komedi. Peringatan! Naskah ini mengandung banyak kerecehan dengan nama tokoh sesuai nama asli –calon- pelakon. Jika kamu tertawa terlalu banyak sesuai comedy spot yang ada, selamat! Kamu sama recehnya dengan aku heheh

How I Can Improve My Writing Skills

If other students of English Department was trying to improve their writing skills because the demand of this major, I have other reason that I called hobby. Yes, writing is one of my hobbies. I like writing to communicate with other people better then speak it out loud. This article isn't supposed to be my diary about how I could like writing but how I can improve my writing skill. Two of my writing lecturers have ever said the same thing, it probably sounds; "writing skill can be improved by practice writing itself". I do agree with this statement. There's no better way to improve our writing besides do write as much as we can. So in my planning to improve my writing skill, I put ‘more practices’ as the main way and the first step. I’ll spend most of my free times to write and write. The second step is learning as much knowledge about how to be a good writer and how to write a good paragraph. These two topics actually have been given in Indonesian Language Su

Is It Necessary to Limit Internet Access for Students?

  Internet was only used by certain circles in the early days of its development. But now, our society is almost impossible to separate from the internet, including in students circle. The Internet provides various services that can be accessed by students, yet not all services suitable for them. Moreover, it raises the pros and cons among parents and teachers about limiting students' internet access. Besides of internet’s infeasible information and services to students, limiting internet access for students is considered necessary to do because some people see the internet as one of a major barrier for students’ achievements in school. Yet, limiting the internet access for students is not appropriate at all due to the finding’s results that said internet does not affect students’ prior knowledge and the advantages of the internet itself.             First of all, accessing the internet will not affect students’ prior knowledge. Therefore, the limitation will not be necessa